Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Katie, Lately

IMG_8361 
couldn't keep myself from sneaking this photo as devin helped me paint my toes! i can still reach them, it's just completely exhausting and takes a ton of effort and lots of breaks haha!

IMG_8362 
i've only recently started to see diet coke in glass bottles?! I LOVE IT!! i'm pretty upset that they're only 8oz, because that means i basically need the entire 6 pack, but they're so cute, it's fine.

IMG_8399 
and an overload of Collin James! because I will never ever ever get sick of this sweet little guy. just like his big brother, he has completely stolen my heart and i am totally smitten! he was born on friday the 14th and he is the most calm baby i have ever seen! he is a cuddly little puddle and loves to sleep and snuggle on anyone! i was so glad i got to spend a few hours in the hospital with chloe after he was born, and it was so emotional for me, knowing my little girl will be here so soon! Collie J, you are what dreams are made of! 

IMG_8398 IMG_8397 
I posted this photo of his tiny toes on instagram and apparently it freaked a few people out, thinking it was my baby! haha i thought i had made it clear, but i guess not! haha trust me people, when my girl comes i'll be broadcasting it everywhere, because I will be SO excited to finally have her here! you won't have to worry about vague posts from me haha! but for real - baby feet!!! all the heart eyes.

IMG_8396 IMG_8417 
my older sister had a birthday over the weekend, so we celebrated the only way we know how! manicures, lunch, a little shopping and dessert! my all time favorite nail salon is Nailed! in salt lake city. they are right next door to THE CUTEST little bakery, Tulie, so it's hard to not grab a treat any time i'm up that way! this lemon tart was amazing! not pictured: the equally delicious cheesecake!

IMG_8414 
salon aftermath!

IMG_8415 
i FINALLY went to Trader Joe's! I've been dying to go since it opened (like a year ago? two? haha oops) but I knew I wanted to go when I had a surplus of money so I could BUY ALL THE THINGS! haha that wasn't the case, but it was still cool to finally see what all the hype was about, and it definitely seems to be worth all the hype!

IMG_8424
oh gosh, don't even worry. i would have never gone in there without leaving with some of this cookie butter! i'm pretty sure that's grounds for arrest, isn't it?! haha it's the only thing i bought, but it was a worthy purchase! devin and i have each had a spoonful (okay maybe 2) and we spread it on our pancakes when we made breakfast for dinner the other night! we are HOOKED! I really want to try the chocolate swirl one, and the crunchy one now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment