Wednesday, August 26, 2015

34 Weeks

IMG_8495

+ Today I am 34 weeks, 6 days

+ Baby girl is the size of a honeydew melon

+ I've been having sharp pains in my stomach, right by my belly button, which my doctor casually explained was just my muscles separating ... so that's fun... ha!

+ We moved! We finally moved! We have been waiting to move into our new place for 2 months (and we've been attempting to move for 2 years!) and we finally did it this week! We love it so much, and you better believe the crib was set up before we went to sleep on the first night!

+ Movement has definitely slowed down. She's running out of room! She still gets pretty active at night when I lay down in bed, but other than that, I don't feel her much throughout the day anymore.

+ No contractions. But lots of lower back pain, lots of sciatic pain, lots of heartburn, and lots of lightheadedeness!

+ I had my last regular check up this week - from now on all my doctor's visits will be cervical exams, which freaks me out to no end, but also gets me excited! I can't believe how close we are! I am actually pretty exited for this first one, I'm really hoping I'm progressing, even just a little bit!

+ Cooper has been super clingy this week, and maybe it's because of the move, but even before we were in our new place, he has been pretty stubborn about not ever leaving y side. I'm wondering if maybe he is sensing something I can't - I definitely wouldn't mind if this girl decided to show up early! I doubt that will be the case, but a girl can dream! 10 months is a long, long time to be pregnant. I'm ready to be done! I just want to meet my baby girl already!

No comments:

Post a Comment