Tuesday, August 11, 2015

32 Weeks

IMG_8345
I really shouldn't be shopping for baby clothes like I am... I'm not getting anything very practical (although I am careful to pick things that will fit her right during the right seasons!) but with all the cute floral prints out there right now, how do you expect me to say no?! everything in this photo, which is a mix of leggings, tops, pajamas, and bodysuits, was bought at either carters, old navy or target!

+ Today I am 32 weeks, 5 days pregnant!

+ Baby is as big as a jicama!

+ Lots of sciatic pain this week! It's pretty uncomfortable and sometimes stops me in my tracks!

+ SO much movement. We've been seeing more and more waves and twitches across my belly and I love it - sometimes it tickles, sometimes it hurts!

+ Washed a ton of baby clothes, and it was hands down the cutest and least annoying load of laundry I've ever done! I also started making a list of what to pack for the hospital, so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

+ My sister in law is (hopefully) having her baby this week! Fingers crossed, at least!! I am SO excited to meet her baby boy! He's probably going to look exactly like his brother, which will be perfect, because Ben was seriously the most beautiful baby I've ever seen in my life! Chloe and I have been going through our pregnancies together from the very beginning - in fact, she and her husband were with us the morning we found out we were pregnant and we told them right away! It has been so much fun to share our ups and downs and talk about baby gear and every other baby topic under the sun! Since this is Chloe's second, she's been my go-to for all my questions. Our pregnancies have been pretty similar and we've had a ton of the same problems and side effects, so it's been nice to have a look 6 weeks into my future! So now that she's about to have her boy, it just means I'm that much closer to having my girl! I'm so glad this baby will grow up with him as her cousin!

+ I started reading "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy" this week and I'm already about half way through, I love it so much! It's definitely the perfect kind of book for me. And it truly is the kind of stuff you'd learn about from your girlfriends. It's so much more honest and candid than any of the other books and it's such an easy and fun read! I wish I would have started it sooner, because I'm sure it would have saved me a lot of worrying and stressing over small stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment