Saturday, August 29, 2015

Family Baby Shower

My sisters threw me the sweetest family baby shower this afternoon! At the last minute, we had to change the location and ended up doing it at my new place, but it worked out great and everything was so cute! 

IMG_8430 
I absolutely love the invitations they got! Everything was so my style, they were so thoughtful!

Untitled 
they serves all my favorite foods: chicago style popcorn, cucumber sandwiches, s'mores bites and donut hole / fruit kabobs with lemonade! it was all so delicious and so cute!

Untitled Untitled Untitled

and of course these two little ladies stole the show!!! i love these girls so much! my sisters make cute kids, huh?! scarlett was so excited about holding josie, even though you can't tell in this picture. she hasn't quite grasped the "say cheese" thing yet! haha they are both getting so big, it's killing me!! why can't babies stay little forever?! i can't wait to add my own little girl to this group!

so many of my aunts, cousins and grandmas came and baby girl and i were absolutely spoiled! we had so much fun, and i loved being able to show off the nursery (in progress!) and get some sound parenting / labor & delivery advise from everyone. i couldn't be more grateful for all these amazing women in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment