Saturday, August 29, 2015

Packard Lake

Devin has always been extremely independent, so I learned early on that it's important to make sure he gets some space every once in awhile. Devin has also always had a serious passion for the outdoors, and if he goes too long without some mountain air, he gets a bit stir crazy! Everyone thought I was crazy for letting him go on a backpacking trip in the high Uintas while I was 8.5 months pregnant, but I know Dev, and I knew he needed it! Nothing does a better job of filling his tank, recharging his batteries and clearing his mind like some time in the outdoors, and with his work load, pregnant wife, and the upcoming move (he went on this trip a few weeks ago!), among other things on his plate, I was happy to let him go! He hiked in to Packard Lake with a few of his good friends, and Coop, and they had an awesome weekend. Having him gone on these small trips is worth it when he comes home with pictures like these! Coop always comes home pretty satisfied, too! It's good for both of them to get outside - I only wish I could have joined them!

IMG_8463 IMG_8462 
I love when he goes on trips with Clark, because Clark always manages to get photos like this, and they've got my heart eye emojis on repeat. 

IMG_8456 IMG_8459 IMG_8457 IMG_8460 IMG_8458

No comments:

Post a Comment