Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Katie, Lately

IMG_8161
so excited about this diaper bag essential! (the kind of thing you get excited about when you're pregnant - things to put in your diaper bag! hahaha).  i had heard so many good things about let's playground, so when they had a deal on brickyard buffalo, I snatched up one of their mini mats to keep in my diaper bag as a changing pad!

IMG_8163
this picture is so old that that pint of ice cream has been gone for over a week, and i can barely look at it because it makes me sad. i have yet to find my favorite ben & jerry's flavor, and I'll admit, I bought this one for the sole purpose that it had jimmy fallon's name and face on it, but i was pleasantly surprised and I may have found my B&J's soulmate.

IMG_8196
glucose test a few weeks ago. it was as bad as they say it is. ha! i read that it's different for everyone, and even different for every pregnancy, and maybe i set too high of expectations? i was told it was like gatorade or punch - that's not true. i gagged the whole way through and felt terrible the entire rest of the day! good thing i passed the test, because it would have been awful to do twice! fingers crossed it tastes better during my next pregnancy, i guess!

IMG_8242
right before we left for glacier, i bought this $15 ring at target to wear in place of my wedding ring. i was worried i would swell a lot on the trip, and i also didn't want to bring my real ring and risk losing or damaging it, and i've basically worn this fake one every day since! my real ring fit snug already, and i've had close calls before where i've almost had to get it cut off after an allergic reaction (still not sure if i'm allergic to white gold or what, but...) so in this case, i'm better safe than sorry, right?! haha it hasn't turned my finger green yet, so i don't mind it, but i sure miss my wedding ring!

IMG_8244
texted this photo to dev to show him the snugs he was missing out on. (yes, that's a panda express fortune cookie, don't judge me.)

IMG_8267
we got THE SWEETEST packages of gifts delivered to us from one of devin's converts in New Hampshire and I seriously tear up every time I think about it, because it was so sweet of her! and I just about DIED when I saw how all the packages were addressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment