Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Katie, Lately

IMG_8283 
snapped this photo a few weeks ago! our carseat and stroller got delivered, and we couldn't keep it in the box! we set it all up immediately, even though we were about 2 months early! the base for the carseat is installed in the car now, but the carseat itself is stored in the laundry room until it's go time! and for those curious, we got the Graco Fast Action Jogger Click Connect XT Travel System in "Coconut" and we are obsessed and can't wait to use it! We knew we wanted a jogger style stroller, so we could take it off the beaten path a bit! We wanted a stroller we'd be able to take on mild hikes, and wouldn't have  a problem with on terrain other than the sidewalk and mall! We are positive we found the perfect match.

IMG_8287 
I had never been a huge taco person, and that's probably because growing up, tacos were in hard, corn shells, with ground beef and ketchup, haha! but street tacos are having a moment, and even though i'm a little late to the game, i am pretty excited about it! we tried out Taqueria 27 in Holladay a few weeks ago and were so impressed! These tacos were AMAZING! We definitely would recommend ordering several "small" orders (which means you get 2 tacos instead of 4) so you can try more than one kind! 3 small orders was the perfect amount of food for each of us, and we seriously loved each of them! and their chips and salsa were SO good!

IMG_8292 
coop's still lovin on his baby sis any chance he gets! 

IMG_8295 
josie was blessed at the beginning of august and it was such a fun day! i'm so sad this picture is blurry, because it's so adorable! scarlett loves baby josie and just doesn't know what to do with herself around her! it's so cute! she calls her JJ! 

IMG_8319 
Josie was blessed in the blessing dress my grandma made for my mom, and me and all of my sisters wore it! It's so beautiful! She's also wearing a gold bracelet that belonged to my mom, as well as a small beaded bracelet made by my mom! it was such a sweet day, and i love that kelli included so many heirlooms and sentimental touches.

IMG_8309 
look at this cutest little family!!! sean gave josie such a sweet blessing - i was so glad Devin and I were able to make it up to Ogden for this day! Jos is such a sweet baby, and I hate that she lives so far away! she is always so content and so smiley!

IMG_8324
reorganized my lipstick and not all of it fits in this drawer! but it's still so pretty that i can hardly mind.

IMG_8359 
I turned 24!!! for my birthday, Devin took me to Silver Fork Lodge up Big Cottonwood Canyon for breakfast and it was amazing! He had surprised me, and I had no idea where we were going until we turned to go up the canyon! We had eaten here before, on our way home from a week in park city a year or two ago, and i absolutely loved it! it was awesome that he remembered and decided to take me back! breakfast at the lodge was the perfect start to the day, since it was so misty and drizzly!

IMG_8329 
i didn't take any other pictures on my birthday, but after a day full of shopping to my heart's content at City Creek, it felt so good to crawl into a bath with this LUSH Dragon's Egg bath bomb, and a Glam Glow mask! Pregnant heaven, I tell you!

IMG_8335
32 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment