Sunday, September 29, 2013

Zac & McKayla | Engagement Video

When we were up in Park City with McKayla and Zac to take their engagement photos, Devin worked the camera and I followed behind with our video recorder, trying my hand at videography. I've made videos before, but nothing like this, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out! Kayla obviously knew I was taking footage during the shoot, but I surprised her with the edited video at the bridal shower Kelli and I threw for her a few weeks later, and now I've finally uploaded it to share! Most of this footage is obviously just inbetween and during shots and poses Devin was having them do, but I love that they kept laughing and making jokes. They are so great together. Kayla and Zac, I love you guys! Thank you so much for letting us be such a big party of your wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment