Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Read Me | On My Nightstand

IMG_5855 
Columbine by Dave Cullen | Devin actually bought this book for a class, but i am so intrigued and can't wait to read it once he's done with it. is it morbid and horrible that i like this kind of stuff? probably. 

don't judge me.

IMG_5854 
devin has the sweetest nana ever. she is just the most thoughtful, gracious human being i have ever met and she has so much class. we visited her and grandpa on sunday for awhile and the first thing she did was hand me this giant stack of magazines, because she knows i like baking. immediately after, she put together a tray, with all her best crystal and china, of banana bread and juices for us. this woman, i swear. i want to be her.

IMG_5851
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin | This has been on my list for awhile, but I wasn't convinced to read it until Danica did, and recommended it. So far, it's great. And I'm already inspired to start my own happiness project of sorts. More on that later, I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment