Thursday, September 19, 2013

THE Most Random List of My Current Favorite Things

Print

1. Tazo Passion Herbal Tea: this is the herbal tea (herbal tea is caffeine free. i promise i'm not breaking any rules here. i'm strictly herbal!) they use at starbucks to make that delicious passion tea lemonade I love so much. since discovering this, and buying it (in bulk) for myself, I have loved drinking it hot, nightly before bed. I put a little raw sugar and agave nectar in it, because it's a little sour/tart, but delicious nonetheless. I've come to learn that I make a dang good cup of tea, in case you ever want some. My sister in law and nana both love love love tea and now I totally get it! I didn't know there was so much you could do with it! Another thing? It has about ten zillion health benefits, and i'm noticing them.

2. McDonald's soft serve vanilla cone: 99¢ for an ice cream cone? i'm addicted. it's delicious. perfect soft serve consistency. devin and i may or may not have recently come out of a phase where we made almost nightly visits to the local mcdonald's at horribly late hours. for this ice cream. and also large sodas. cooper loves these ice cream cones, too. (yes, i am just like that little girl on the movie "Beethoven" who shares her ice cream cone with her dog. you can think it's gross, it's okay.)

3. Moroccan Argan Oil: I spray this through my hair when it's wet, and again on the ends after I style it. It smells amazing, and does wonders for damaged hair. My hair has never felt healthier! Spraying a little gives it a healthy shine, but if I spray too much, it looks so gross and greasy. Just a warning.

4. iPhone 5s in gold: uh... am I the only one obsessed with the new 5s? in gold? seriously? yes. get me one. right now. my phone has been thrown, dropped, tossed and spilled on a few too many times, so i'm about ready for a new one anyway. and gold

5. White Barn candle in Leaves: favorite fall scent ever. These giant, 3 wick candles were on sale at Bath and Body Works (my old stomping grounds!) for 2 for $22 this week, and I stocked up on all my favorites! I'm trying to burn down my summer candles now, so I can start lighting this one! (Other scents I love: marshmallow fireside, cranberry woods and autumn).

6. Baby Lips: okay, okay. i'm late jumping on the baby lips train. but i get it now. it's great. so smooth.

7. Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer by Maybelline: stuff works. The applicator is great, the color is perfect, and it's so lightweight. I use it almost every day to cover blemishes and brighten up my under eye area. I think it may be the thing that's making me look a little oily lately though. I'm in the process of trying to solve the mystery that is my random oiliness. 

The most random list of things ever, amirite?! Let me see yours! If you do a post like this, make sure to let me know. I love this stuff. 

1 comment: