Wednesday, March 11, 2015

inventory | 04

IMG_5781

Making: a yarn pom garland for my christmas tree (i knew i would need an early start!)
Cooking: absolutely nothing. #wifefail
Drinking: all the water. all of it. and diet coke. even though they switched to paper cups #why
Reading: Love Taza archives-she's my hero. (eleanorisms! can i clone her and keep a copy for myself?!)
Wanting: some sleeeeep (feeling so sleepy today, and it's 2:30! what.)
Looking: through the clearance sections at Target (I always find hidden gems!)
Playing: blasted two dots. every new level is the hardest level ever. and i always swear i'll never pass it.
Wasting: post it notes
Wishing: Dev had some cell service.
Enjoying: warm spring weather, and more daylight (thanks, daylight savings)
Waiting: for Devin to get home (he's been gone all week!)
Liking: his pillow better than mine.
Wondering: what i'll wear tomorrow... hmph. 
Loving: my new color block mousepad from this cute etsy shop 
Hoping: i'm doing everything right. in general.
Marveling: at how sore my arms are after yesterday's Mo' Athlete workout! ouch!
Needing: some fresh baked something in my kitchen...
Smelling: the stinky dishwasher - blehck!
Wearing: the same jeans i wore yesterday.
Following: my dog to the mailbox. he always leads the way!
Noticing: how quickly my nail polish is chipping :-/
Knowing: the girl scout cookie purchase i'm going to be making is inevitable.
Thinking: about our plans for the year.
Feeling: anxious.
Bookmarking: inspiration for the baby shower i'm throwing my sister next month
Opening: my march birchbox. i love getting these each month. so many new products to fall in love with.
Giggling: over coop's efforts to wake me up this morning. it was hilarious and so sweet at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment