Monday, June 8, 2015

Katie, Lately

IMG_7460 IMG_7465 
he'll still cuddle with me, but lately it's been taking some force...

IMG_7462 
these cookies remind me so much of my childhood. mostly of my great grandma cobbley who made the best chocolate milkshakes and always served them with a variety of slightly stale cookies - the wafers were always my favorite!

IMG_7500 
crosby the adventuremobile! (who so, so desperately needs a good wash)

IMG_7488 
waited out the rain in cedar valley so we could shoot devin's new Ruger 10-22 that he got for his birthday! i'm glad shooting has become something we can do together, and his gun-nut-ness is rubbing off on me a bit! now he's got 2 rifles and 3 pistols haha! i think it's my turn... i'm still pretty partial to the M&P 15-22 (on the right) - it's just such a cool gun!

IMG_7489 
cedar valley after the rain. it was so pretty out there!

IMG_7492 
devin and i have been competing with ourselves a bit the last few weeks to try and keep the house spotless at all times - which includes making the bed! i love it. coop loves it too.

IMG_7565 
that photogenic face, haha

IMG_7567
the hamblins got a puppy! meet grizz! he is a... yorkie/shih-tzu (i think?) and he and coop were fast friends. coop got a little annoyed by the end of the night (what an angsty teenager he is), but they still played awesome together. i loved having a little puppy around for the night! grizz is too cute and may just convert me to small dogs! he is so sweet and so cute. i can't wait to get a second dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment