Tuesday, June 9, 2015

23 Weeks

Untitled

+ Today I'm 23 weeks, 5 days

+ Baby girl is as big as a SPAGHETTI SQUASH

+ We've started looking for a new place! We have been living in a 700 square foot, 1 bedroom town home for the last 3 years, and while it's been perfect for the two of us, there's just no way we can squeeze a baby into this house, too! I'm excited to have a new place, and I'm so anxious to start working on a nursery! We won't be moving until our lease is up at the end of August, but it's finally time to start looking!

+ feeling movement more and more, but with anterior placenta, Devin can't feel it from the outside yet! I can't wait for him to start feeling her move. Sometimes it's uncomfortable, but I love it!

+ still sleeping really soundly (and it's starting to make it harder for devin to sleep - i guess i'm hogging the bed, poor guy! haha)

+ spending more time with my brand new baby niece Josie Jo. being around her gets me so excited. i just stare at her in disbelief, knowing i'll have one of my own here so soon! it's crazy to look at Jos and study her little features and wonder what my little girl will look like.

+ not getting any closer at all to a name. but i'm not worried about it. we'll wait until we see her, and i'm sure it will be easier than i think it will.

+ devin is much more selective of the music he plays, because he knows she can hear now. some nights we lay in bed and he plays pearl jam, holding the speaker up against my bump hahaha! she'll be PJ's youngest fan! also, i'm positive she'll recognize The Office theme song, because it's been on constantly when we're at home.

+ eating basically everything in sight. i didn't think that would happen to me, and it's not like i get crazy-starving, but once i start eating, i just always eat way more than i would have expected to! when i eat a big greasy meal, like a burger and fries, though, i always feel so full and uncomfortable after. there's just not room in there for a baby and a giant meal from JCW's! haha

+ anxious for my appointment, and our babymoon next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment