Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Katie, Latley


IMG_7275_2
ending lots of days with a bowl of fruit loops. devin bought me the biggest box he could find haha

IMG_7276_2
coop and this belly, man.

Untitled

18 weeks

IMG_7425_2
20 weeks, 3 days

IMG_7429_2

my favorite part of the ultrasound was seeing her spine! it's so crazy that we have the technology to do this. it blows my mind!

IMG_7430_2
i know this little alien face probably isn't cute to anybody else, but i seriously think it's adorable. pretty sure she's gonna be gorgeous. we have another ultrasound of her face like this from her gender check, taken about a month earlier than this one, and you can already see so much development! It's crazy how fast they grow in there! I know 9 months seems like a long time, but then again, it only takes 9 months to grow a fully formed baby! What!

IMG_7440_2
20 weeks, 5 days - and probably my favorite bump picture to date! devin's getting pretty good at taking these for me haha

IMG_7282
when coop gets all cuddly

IMG_7285

IMG_7286
when coop wants all the attention (and probably whatever food was in my hand)

IMG_7288
he'll sit with his butt in the air like this for several minutes at a time.

IMG_7292
u swirl is the best frozen yogurt. i'd know.

IMG_7293
my hiking boots came! with all this rain, we haven't gone hiking yet to break them in, but i am so excited to take these babies to glacier next month! i can't believe this trip is getting so close! we planned this on new year's eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment