Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Katie, Lately

 IMG_7095
did i already post this? i have no idea. but we've been grilling everything lately. a) because i can't be bothered to cook right now (smellssssss blehhhhh) b) devin loves it and could probably win a competition with his burgers, steak or chicken - he's an amazing cook (griller?) and c) it's so unseasonably warm for spring - we love spending evenings outside.

IMG_7088 
so my office did a march madness bracket, and when the boys in charge of it asked me if i wanted in, i said no. i know absolutely nothing about basketball, especially college basketball, and I don't even have cable! but they convinced me it would just be for fun, so I filled out a bracket. mind you, the guys in our office have a massive TV by their desks and watch ESPN all day, every day. they are all sports fanatics. you wanna know how i filled out my bracket? well, rank obviously. i'm not an idiot. but when that failed me? i picked the team logo i liked the best. AND I WON. i can't tell if this was a good or bad move, being the new girl and all. do you think they hate me now?!

IMG_7115 
sundays are the funnest slash most stressful days to get dressed. so many cute clothes, but so little time. on second thought, maybe the problem is too many cute clothes?

IMG_7266 
he gets excited about going anywhere

IMG_7215 
this photo of little devin just kills me. he was the most adorable child i have ever seen and there's nothing cuter than seeing your spouse as a baby and kid! side note: the orange blanket was devin's baby blanket, and we've still got it. and he can't wait to give it to his daughter.

IMG_7217 
office lunch fridays are the best fridays.

IMG_7222 
my brother took this photo and didn't send it to me until after i posted about the gender reveal, but i love it and wanted to post it anyway!

IMG_7230 
a few years ago, we started a tradition for my mom's birthday where my sisters, my mom and i all get together for a big girl's day! this year, we went to ogden to my older sister, Kelli's house and finally saw her nursery (it's so cute!), helped her fold some baby clothes (basically the best chore ever) and got mani-pedi's at a local salon. my mom is extremely ticklish so this was her first pedicure ever and she loved it! well, she loved most of it, and put up with parts of it! haha!

Untitled 
i love that he has been laying like this lately, i think it's the cutest thing ever. he definitely knows something is going on, and i think he loves her already.

IMG_7273
on friday, i marched into Macey's, walked straight back to the deli and ordered myself a twist cone. absolutely no shame. and i didn't even get any weird looks. people don't question pregnant women, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment