Friday, May 22, 2015

Mother's Day

IMG_7367_2  
IMG_7386_2

I used to dread Mother's Day and cry in sacrament meeting when the primary would get up to sing. This year, I cried anyway, but only because I realized I'd have a kid up there on the stand waving to me and not even trying to sing in a few years. I felt pretty spoiled on Mother's Day and was happy I was included in all the celebration. Devin got me these beautiful flowers, and we spent the whole day with family. It was perfect.

IMG_7387_2 
I have said this so many times but these three people are my best friends. I love my siblings so much, even though none of them are good at group texting. I wanted to make sure Kelli and I got a photo together, expecting this to be the last time I'd see her before her baby came, and it turned into a perfect opportunity to get some pictures of all of us together!

IMG_7388_2 
This is pretty much what it looks like 90% of the time when we're together. I never laugh harder than when i'm with my sisters.

IMG_7389_2 
Kelli and I just showing off our parenting skills ;) 

IMG_7390_2 
Uh yeah, this picture makes me look as pregnant as my full term sister! yeesh.

IMG_7391_2 
I'm sure we'll be pregnant at the same time again, but I still wanted this picture! I love getting to experience this with her. She is going to be such a good mom. I can't wait to meet her little babe!

IMG_7346
Devin and I picked out a bunch of different succulents and potted them for our moms and sisters for mother's day. I "accidentally" got an extra one and gave it to myself, ha!

1 comment:

  1. You look great and the pic of you and your sisters and Scarlett? I'm dying so cute

    ReplyDelete