Monday, May 18, 2015

20 Weeks

IMG_7363_2

+ today i'm 20 weeks, 4 days

+ little girl is the size of a MANGO (or banana - banana seems huge! She's now being measure head to foot instead of head to rump, which is why the size jumped so much! She's about 10 inches long and 10 ounces!)

+ feels pretty surreal to be HALF. WAY.

+ i feel like my bump has plateaued and hasn't grown much since about 17 weeks - i know it won't last though!

+ had the best, best mother's day. i felt so spoiled and humbled to be included in all the celebration, even though this little girl isn't quite here yet! everyone says it counts though, and i agree. i am a mother!

+ I think I've felt some movement, but it's just so hard to be sure. I'm pretty good at psyching myself out, so I wouldn't be surprised if I haven't really felt her yet.

+ anatomy scan is tomorrow and I am so excited, but also feeling nervous and anxious. I can't wait to get another ultrasound and see my doctor again (I love her, and feel like I haven't seen her in forever - it has been a month), but I'm nervous and anxious because I hope everything is good! I hope it's normal that I haven't felt her move yet, and I hope she's measuring healthy. Over the weekend, I wasn't feeling pregnant like I do during the week, and I'm sure it was just because I wasn't in my regular routine, but any tiny thing makes me so nervous, I can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment