Thursday, May 29, 2014

Three Years

IMG_2900

Three years of marriage?! Half of me is blown away by how quickly it's gone by, half of me can't believe it's only been this long, because it seems like I've known Devin my entire life. He has become such a big part of me, that it's like he was never not around. He just gets me. And I get him. That's the best part about being married, is having that person. Devin is my person.

We were lucky enough to spend the weekend at one of Park City's finest, Westgate Hotel. It was unbelievable! Our room was so enormous and the amenities were so impressive! There was a heated outdoor pool, a massive (as in, biggest in the state) indoor/outdoor pool, and our personal favorite, the exclusive, adult only pool (no screaming children!) that was right down the hall from our room. We went twice in one day!

We had the greatest, most relaxing time. Hours at the pool, lounging in the hotel room, tons of great food, and plenty of shopping the memorial day sales. We headed home Sunday afternoon with a day and half of vacation left. Our only plan for Monday, our actual anniversary, was a couple's massage, which did not disappoint. We finished the weekend with dinner at our favorite steakhouse.

These three years have been the absolute best. I'm so, so extremely happy to have Devin. Nobody loves me better.

IMG_2926
I'm telling you. We milked it.


IMG_2936 
An early dinner on our second night in Park City at our favorite, Bandit's.
(I apologize in advance that these photos are all random. And terrible.)

IMG_2937 
The giant indoor / outdoor pool - we didn't stay long. It wasn't nearly as fun as the adult pool.

IMG_2938 
The "Adult Relaxation Pool" - it was probably the prettiest room I've ever been in. This photo doesn't do it justice. It was amazing.

IMG_2939 
Killed some time waiting for the outlets to open at the Olympic Park - I didn't even know all this stuff was up here! I laughed out loud at the ski fashion display - isn't this funny?!

IMG_2940 
There were ducks in the pool! Did you know you can pay to do the ski jump into the pool?! You can also ride in an actual bobsled on the track!

IMG_2941
We picked Cooper up on Sunday afternoon and he was so exhausted, he couldn't even stay awake for the drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment