Monday, May 19, 2014

Katie, Lately

IMG_2852 IMG_2853

collaborating with devin once again to create something awesome for our house - he built the canvas, and i hand painted america. teamwork. | i'm that weird girl who sits in her car at the park for her lunch break | my cousin scotty married the sweetest girl alyssa and they had the most beautiful wedding at wadley farms. funny story: when i was about 13, my cousin lyndsey got married and her reception was at wadley farms (this was 10 years ago, people!). i loved the venue so much that i took a business card. at 13 years old. and i still have it. and i never used the venue for my own wedding. | i never, ever have a shortage of adorable cooper photos on hand. at all times. | a morning hike just me and my dog - first time i'd ever done that alone! it was great and drizzly and green and quiet and just what i needed | the outdoor adventure gear expo! momentum had a booth and devin ran the show! coop and i stopped in for a visit last week, ate some waffles, met some llamas and spread the word about momentum! | mother's day celebrations were the greatest. aside from spending the whole day spoiling my mom and mother in law, my little brother spoke in church, and my beautiful baby niece scarlett was blessed. hence the photo dump | when we visit my parents and the whole gang is there, that means 4 dogs, too! | i told devin that i would walk around home depot with him, if he walked around the nursery with me for the same amount of time after. hot date, i know | addison had her first dance recital! she was seriously the cutest thing. such a good dancer, knew all the choreography and looks absolutely adorable! i'm obsessed with her, and all my other nieces and nephews, too! | planted flowers for our front porch. i'd never done it before and it's harder than it looks, but i think it turned out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment