Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cooper is Three!

IMG_8255 

I seriously can't believe my sweet baby puppy is three years old! I know I get sappy about Coop a lot, but it's because he truly is my baby! I love this dog like a child, and he is seriously the greatest thing. I don't even know what we were doing with ourselves before we got cooper! He is so smart and has so much personality, and it's so obvious that he loves us right back. We're his people! I always tell coop that he'll always be my first baby, and I sometimes worry about what it will be like when I have my baby girl. I think cooper will adjust well to her, but I am worried I won't be giving him the attention like I do now. I know I won't, and I hope he understands. I think he and this girl are going to be a pretty great team, though! I don't know what in the world I would ever do without this dog. He is my best friend in a lot of ways, and I love him so much!

IMG_8261 
his birthday was on monday, so before we headed off to work, devin and i gave him a new toy. right when i got home, we took him to mcdonald's for an ice cream cone, haha! i love their ice cream cones and whenever i get one i usually let coop have a few licks, so for his birthday he got his very own! we were so sure it would make him sick, but it's been a couple days and he's been alright, ha!

IMG_8262 
he absolutely loved it! i think he was surprised we were letting him have the whole thing!

IMG_8263 IMG_8264
after his ice cream cone and playing around the house with his new toy, we ended the night at the park. he loooooves going to the park and gets excited any time we tell him we're gonna load up and go! he seriously smiles haha! he looks like such a goob in this picture, but he was such a happy dog chasing a ball around for a few minutes before the sun went down!

Happy Birthday, buddy - you're the greatest dog ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment