Wednesday, July 29, 2015

30 Weeks

IMG_8272
i love when devin and i can collaborate on a project and put each of our own thoughts and ideas to work together, it's so much fun! the nightstand for the nursery is coming along beautifully!

+ Today I am 30 weeks, 6 days

+ Baby's the size of a cabbage

+ Definitely getting uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time - I feel like I can't breathe! She has been up in my ribs a lot, which I think is why. It's hard to sit at my desk at work without taking a break and stretching or standing up every few minutes!

+ I got a root canal this week. Let's not talk about it. Lucky for me, baby girl was giving me all kinds of encouraging kicks during the root canal that distracted me from the drilling!

+ All of the store have finally come out with their first fall lines, so I'm in trouble! I'm loving everything, and I feel like I can finally buy seasonally appropriate clothes for my girl! Don't be surprised if you see her sporting neon and flamingo prints in December though, haha I haven't been able to help myself all summer! hahah

+ We've started and almost finished the side table for her room! I told Devin a month or two ago that I wanted a tree stump night stand by the rocking chair for the nursery, and it matches everything we are doing in the room perfectly, and I thought it would be so cute and simple. So when we were camping in Wyoming a few weeks ago, Devin and my brother in law Zac hunted down the perfect log and cut a stump from it and we hauled it home (it's pretty huge!). We've been hard at work on it every since, cutting it down to the size we want, leveling off the ends (this is why you take math in school, kids) and sanding it all down - it's coming along so perfectly, it's better than i thought it would be! I don't mind that it was free, either! haha I've loved helping Devin with it and I love that it's a special piece, made by us, from our favorite place, for our baby's room. I'm so excited to get the nursery put together!

+ Our rocking chair came today! And the stroller/car seat travel system should be here by the end of the week! Everything is finally starting to come together! We move in about 3 weeks and I can't WAIT to finally set up the nursery, I think it's the first thing I'll do once we get the keys! We will be living out of boxes for weeks, but our unborn child will have a gorgeous room, haha!

+ She's still moving a ton, and moving lots for Devin, too. I absolutely love when he gets to feel her, it's the coolest thing. I can't believe we're so close to finally meeting our girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment