Sunday, April 19, 2015

16 Weeks

Untitled
+ today I'm 16 weeks, 3 days

+ baby is the size of an AVOCADO

+ ironically eating avocados on and with everything lately (avocado toast with tomato every single morning, don't mind if i do!)

+ aversions: i sauteed some mushrooms the other night to go with our burgers (we've been grilling burgers for dinner like crazy over here - so good.) and i usually caramelize them with onions, but I didn't, and when i put a bite of mushrooms in my mouth while we were eating, i almost immediately threw up! i had to run to the trash can and dry heave! maybe it's just because there was no onion... i hope so at least! it was so gross.

+ feeling really good! nothing too crazy or weird lately, maybe this is the sweet spot! i do get sharp pains sometimes when i stand up too quickly, so lots of round ligament pain over here. I need to remember to sloooow dooowwn.

+ still wearing regular clothes, but I've got a few maternity things I keep in rotation for those days when I feel like I need them.

+ appetite is picking up finally! ah! the eating part has been the biggest struggle for me this whole pregnancy, and now that I finally feel like eating regular size meals throughout the day, I'm just trying to focus on keeping them on the healthier side! (but i did hit the easter clearance candy last week, so...)

+ we find out the gender on TUESDAY! I can't contain my excitement! I just want to know!!! I still don't have a preference. I think I will be more surprised if it's a boy, though. Both my sisters got girls first, and my mom has 4 sisters, but the Ashby side is completely dominated with boys, haha! So I don't think the genetics help here. But we've been having a lot more boy guesses lately, and now it seems about evened out - I can't wait to settle it and know for sure! What do you think it is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment