Monday, April 13, 2015

15 Weeks

FullSizeRender 
+ Today I am 15 weeks, 4 days pregnant

+ baby is the size of a PEAR or an APPLE (none of my apps agree this week either).

+ we went camping this weekend! every winter i get pretty stir crazy, and the only thing that helps is a good camping trip, and this trip did not disappoint. we went to southern utah, to one of our favorite areas, Buckhorn Wash with 2 other couples and it was so much fun. I was worried about how well I'd sleep on an air mattress, and it ended up being fine except we think there's a hole because it kept deflating! other than that, the trip was a breeze, and I didn't have any issues with being uncomfortable.

+ cravings and aversions are becoming a little more regular - i made sure devin bought fruit loops last time he went grocery shopping, so i guess that counts as a craving! haha we've also made burgers on the grill 4 times in the last week and a half and they are so, so good. most salads haven't been very appealing, which is a change from the first trimester when i ordered a salad two or three times a week for lunch! i ordered 2 bowls of edamame when we went to Sushi Ya a week or two ago, haha! my favorite snacks have always been sweet and salty, and that hasn't changed at all. i've been craving doritos, and every arby's commercial makes my mouth water, which is unusual!

+ i've started getting pregnancy headaches. ugh. i can't decide if this is better or worse than the morning sickness... i hate headaches! haha

+ so during weeks 12ish - 14ish i was getting the post-dinner bump, and i always showed a little at night, but over the weekend while we were camping, the bump stuck around the entire time! i think it probably had something to do with how differently we eat when we're camping, but i was so excited about it! when we drove out to The Wedge on our way back home, I took my first bump picture and when i looked back i laughed haha i look like, 7 months pregnant! haha so no, my bump's not THAT big, i think there were just a lot of variables going into that one.. haha but here I am on Monday and I've still got a little bump, so I think it's out for good!

+ we find out the gender NEXT WEEK and I am so anxious! i can't wait to finally know what we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment