Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Katie Lately

IMG_5468
several weeks ago, i was hanging out one night with McKayla and Chloe and we discovered THIS! queenlacie bought my print! And posted about it! And everybody loved it! And everybody bought it! It was the coolest thing. I'd never had anything like that happen to me before, and it was a really proud moment!

IMG_5415 
A random afternoon we spent at the Strawberry Marina with my family - it was pouring rain all day so we were stuck in the tailer, but Scar kept us all entertained!

IMG_5412 IMG_5407 
my little sister is the cutest mom.

IMG_5398 
one of my favorite photos of Coop. he's so weird and awesome.

IMG_5819 
okay. go ahead. make your judgements. but this album has been in my car since it came out, and i don't think it will ever be replaced. i love taylor swift. i have tried to fight it in the past, but the truth is. i love her. and i think she's cool.

IMG_5826 
sometimes being a supportive wife means hanging out at the climbing gym until 1am while your husband installs security cameras. luckily derek was there to help him, and derek's wife pieper was there to keep my company!

IMG_5866 
and now, too many car selfies with my dog. the end.

IMG_5867 IMG_5878

No comments:

Post a Comment