Tuesday, January 28, 2014

inventory | 01

IMG_5967 IMG_5968

Making: birthday party decorations for the sweetest boy who's breaking my heart with how big he is (one next week! ONE!?)
Cooking: comfort food. white chicken chili. baked pasta. no-bake cookies. 
Drinking: copious amounts of diet coke.
Reading: people magazine (i know.).on the list, though: the book thief, gone girl, and my regular dose of TKAM.
Wanting: another puppy. and some fresh snow.
Looking: at the gorgeous mountain views from our church building, 10 of which we plan to summit this year.
Playing: "polka dots" with Addison on my phone every time I see her.
Wasting: countless tennis balls by giving them to cooper. he demolishes them so fast.
Sewing: pillow covers. soon. i hope.
Wishing: we could move sooner. i'm anxious for change.
Enjoying: the sounds of my house when the tv isn't on and devin and i are doin' our own thing.
Waiting: for my sister's baby girl to finally make her appearance (due date is tomorrow)
Liking: straight hair. nice to switch it up after exclusively styling it with loose curls for months.
Wondering: what this year will mean for my little family.
Loving: taylor swift's wonderstruck perfume. i know, but trust me.
Hoping: jaclyn figures out that we're best friends soon, because I know it's meant to be.
Marveling: at Devin's ability to surprise me with new skills I never knew he had.
Needing: a good snuggle from Coop, and a mcdonald's diet coke (no, nothing else will do)
Smelling: fresh brewed coffee and paint fumes... (guess where I am?! haha)
Wearing: leather leggings. this is happening.
Following: other cars too closely when they drive under the speed limit 
Noticing: how quickly i can get ready when i hit snooze a few too many times
Knowing: exactly what I want to make for dinner, and it's only 10:00am.
Thinking: i'll go blonde for awhile, why not.
Feeling: content with where I'm at right now.
Bookmarknig: coffee table books. i want some.
Opening: my first birch box package this week (hopefully!)
Giggling: with excitement over our new church calling: primary teachers for the sunbeams!

No comments:

Post a Comment