Monday, November 25, 2013

Johnson Family | My Favorites

A few weeks ago, my parents cashed in on one of their Christmas gifts from us kids last year, and we finally took some family photos. The last time we took family photos was in 2009. On my dad's film camera from his high school photography class. Using a tripod and self timer.

Yeah.

We've since added 3 boys into the family, and we all grew out of our awkward stages. We were long over due for a family photo. (The time before 2009 was several years earlier. Probably 10  years ago, my head is floating because the sweater I wore was the exact same color as the backdrop. Awesome.)

Without question, we called Jared immediately. Jared and his wife, Lynn are some of our favorite friends, and Jared took our bridals and wedding day photos (I still get compliments on them. He is so talented!) Jared is so, so easy to work with. He has amazing, endless ideas, and has so much knowledge and experience with photography. He has such a keen eye for lighting and posing, and his pictures always turn out phenomenal. He makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I cannot say enough good things about Jared's photography skills.

We headed up to Big Springs Park and it was really, unbelievably cold. These pictures were taken within seconds of ripping off coats and blankets and layers, and then right after the photo, put them all back on. I'm glad we don't look that cold, though! Plus, the lighting was so warm and bright, you'd think it was hot out there! 

These are some of my very favorite shots Jared got. I will post all of them later. These ones, I played with in the VSCo Cam app - I just can't stay away! These pictures make me so happy. This is my family. These people are my absolute favorite. Being with them is so much fun. I love them. 

IMG_0312 IMG_0311 IMG_0310 IMG_0309 IMG_0308 IMG_0307 IMG_0301 IMG_0306 IMG_0305 IMG_0304 IMG_0303 IMG_0302

No comments:

Post a Comment