Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lipstick

IMG_5380 

I'm pretty new to the lipstick game, so I haven't done much shopping outside of the drugstore brands, but I can already tell you: it's coming. This has been such a small start to what I know will be a huge addiction! Because lipstick isn't something I wear every day, I can't justify spending more than $10 a tube quite yet, so here's my favorite for now (to be updated eventually, i'm sure of it). I love pinks and nudes but I've got a good red and a bright orange-red poppy shade as well. I love layering these with a gloss. Anyway, here ya go!

IMG_5388 IMG_5390 IMG_5368
On Fire Red, Cotton Pink, Vivid Rose, Miss Magenta, Pink Cloud, Indie Flick, Nude Lust, Babette, Pink Pout

IMG_5383

I'm an idiot and didn't swatch these in the order they were pictured so left to right:


No comments:

Post a Comment