Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Favorites

IMG_1997 IMG_1995

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer | I got this primer on recommendation from my sister. I was nervous to use anything "Lumi" or "Light Infusing" because I have oily skin, but this stuff. I put it on before my foundation. It's good. Trust me.

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer | This stuff is a super weird consistency, but in a good way. It's like a pressed cream. It says it's "industrial strength" or something like that, which I don't quite agree with, but it's a great concealer. It tends to crease under my eyes, so I don't use it there, but anywhere else is good. I mostly use it to even out my skin tone on especially red areas. Everyone should try this one.

Beauty Protector Protect & Oil | My little vile of oil is obviously a sample size. It came in my February birchbox, and I loved it after the first time I tried it! It's a hair oil (obviously). You run a few drops through your hair (I usually just focus on the ends), and it works absolute magic. I love how it smells, and it's been amazing to tame my crazy scary ends (I need a trim so bad!) and it's even helped out with how frizzy and staticky my hair has been lately.

Benefit They're Real Mascara | The hype on this mascara is real, people. And worth every penny, might I add. I am a huge advocate for eyelash extensions, but they can be expensive, and high maintenance. I got a sample size of this mascara and used it up so fast, I went back and bought the full size. I don't love the applicator for my bottom lashes, but I loooove how great it works for my top lashes. I don't think a better mascara exists.

Revlon Color Stay - "Charm" | I am absolutely hooked on these lip stains. I have at least 6 of them, and love everything about them. I hadn't yet ventured into the nude lip color world yet, but I thought this color was subtle enough that I'd be okay. I'll admit, it's a little more orange than I'd like, but I think it would look good on anybody, and the formula is foolproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment