Sunday, December 14, 2014

Him

Gahhhhh.... this post is so old, haha I'm doing so bad at this!!! Here's a nother * catch up post *

Sometimes I think I lose track of the fact that I want this blog to document my life, my family. My marriage. I don't feel like I update Devin and his life enough on here so...

IMG_5854
he's been on several trips for school this semester. this is cassidy arch in capitol reef

IMG_5543 
he tied into his harness on nana's chimney earlier in the fall to clear away some of the ivy. he sent me this picture and i thought it was so funny that he was up there in his climbing gear.


IMG_5824 
gym progess. he's there all day every day now, and everything is starting to take shape. the bouldering walls are done now and they are working on a giant, free standing boulder that will be in the center of the gym. the audio equipment went in this week, the padded floors will be installed, and then we'll open in 2 weeks! whoa. WHOA.

IMG_5825 
from a couple weeks ago. devin and one of the other managers, Derek were at the gym until 1am installing security cameras so me and Derek's wife, Pieper kept them company. whatever it takes! i can't believe how hard they work. they deserve awards for this kind of stuff. lucky for us, there is a macey's right down the street that's open 24 hours, has kong kones, donuts, and fountain diet coke. we're set for life.

IMG_5827
another shot of the guys in the lift. a few hours after this picture, i went up in the lift with Devin, and i'm not usually afraid of heights, but in a rickety scissor lift? not my thing. it was terrifying. can't believe all the things he's done for this gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment